ARE YOU READY FOR LIFTOFF?
We’re looking for able-bodied and highly motivated interns to work with us and bring our campaigns to life this summer.
Think you have what it takes? Sign up until April 5, 2017 to book a flight with us!
Here’s a look at our schedules:
April 17, Monday – On boarding
May 12, Friday – Graduation
May 22, Monday – On boarding
July 28, Friday – Graduation
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ideate, create, and develop project strategies and deliverables for our brands. Don’t worry, you won’t be flying your vessel alone; You’ll be coming up with awesome projects with the rest of the flight crew!
- Be really involved in our projects, as we’re all hands on deck here.
- Learn the ropes of digital marketing in a creatively-charged environment. (No coffee runs for our interns!)
- Brainstorming and creating output for your projects, alongside your fellow creatives.
- Researching and pitching your ideas.
- Taking the reins for some projects. Everyone will learn to be a balloonmeister at one point.
- Eating. (We never take off on an empty stomach.)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
- Knowledge with creative software like the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Your own laptop.
- (Bonus: Your own hot air balloon, of course.)
You’ll probably also need:
- A love for food, treasure, and challenges.
- Some navigation techniques in the vast clouds of digital marketing.
- An unwavering need for a 4pm merienda break.
- A good dose of humour.
- A song and dance routine for the flight initiation rites.
Here’s the loot to boot. We offer:
- Hands-on mentorship. You’ll be working closely with the balloonmeisters of the departments of the agency, that we promise.
- Collaboration in and out of the office.
- The opportunity to work with an amazing team.
We’re looking for interns for the following crews:
- Account Services Team
- Content and Communication Team
- Creative Team
- Photo Team